- — Raneem Al-Buaijan (@raneembaijan)Mon, Nov 04 2013 19:42:55“if losing is okay, then you shouldn’t be in a competitive business." - wise words by Mr. Moonves #umaimispeech
- — Louise Whitaker (@LouiseWhitaker2)Mon, Nov 04 2013 19:59:15In the inspirational words of Leslie Moonves, "If this guy is one of the biggest names in television then I am going to go all the way.”
- — Vivian Braga (@VivianMBraga)Mon, Nov 04 2013 20:07:24"experience isn't the main thing that I value but great character and willingness to work hard"- great speech by Mr Moonves at UM.
- — Robert J.Combs (@RobertJCombs)Mon, Nov 04 2013 23:13:16Leslie Moonves has turned the network around from last place to currently first place. Shows 60minutes, Big Bang Theory & Surviver #CNJ108A
- — CBS4 Miami (@CBSMiami)Tue, Nov 05 2013 03:04:26
Leslie Moonves at the University of Miami School of Communication
President and CEO if CBS Corporation Leslie Moonves visited the School of Communication at the University of Miami on Nov. 4, participating in two Q&A sessions on the future of broadcast network television and entrepreneurship at CBS.