- — Cristina Costantini (@xtinatini)Wed, Aug 29 2012 19:59:08
- — Saïd (@CreativelySaid)Wed, Aug 29 2012 20:10:46Ryan: "I live on the same block where I grew up... Janesville is that kind of place." Why America can't see the global perspective #RNC2012
- — julescator (@julescator)Wed, Aug 29 2012 20:13:00Here's when the Janesville plant closed: http://www.hispanicbusiness.com/news/newsbyid.asp?idx=292945 …usiness.com/news/newsbyid.asp?idx=292945
- — TruthTeam2012 (@truthteam2012)Wed, Aug 29 2012 20:02:30FACT: Paul Ryan blamed President Obama for a GM factory closing in Janesville, WI. The factory was slated to close BEFORE Obama took office.
- — Stephen Henderson (@SHendersonFreep)Wed, Aug 29 2012 19:34:57
- — Cristina Costantini (@xtinatini)Wed, Aug 29 2012 19:34:32The closing of the GM plant pushed many Latino workers out of Janesville, according to local Hispanic community #RNC2012
- — Cristina Costantini (@xtinatini)Wed, Aug 29 2012 19:30:39"Obama lied to us on immigration. At least Ryan will help business owners" - Salvador, 30, moved to Janesville to open a restaurant #RNC2012
- — Jeremy Brade (@bradez11)Wed, Aug 29 2012 20:14:15reporter on NBC-5 just said Paul Ryan is "nearly from a suburb of Chicago. Janesville, WI only 100 miles away." #33milesNorthofRockford