- The most innovative technologists, influential minds and passionate activists came together with one shared goal: to unlock the potential of new media and technology to make the world a better place, and then to translate that potential into action.
- With a full house we began the biggest global conversation on how technology and new media can help solve development challenges at 92Y in New York City.
- Our chief Helen Clark kicked off the Summit with Pete Cashmore of Mashable and UN Foundation's Kathy Calvin:
- — Andreas Sandre (@andreas212nyc)Mon, Sep 24 2012 19:48:42
- — George Mathew (@GeorgeMathew)Sat, Sep 22 2012 17:18:46
- — Adam Hirsch (@adamhirsch)Sat, Sep 22 2012 17:18:11
- — Ernest Offiong (@Ernoff_world)Sun, Sep 23 2012 07:19:43
- — Andreas Sandre (@andreas212nyc)Mon, Sep 24 2012 03:27:29
- — UN Development (@UNDP)Sat, Sep 22 2012 20:23:02
- — Benjamin Kumpf (@bkumpf)Sun, Sep 23 2012 18:35:52
- Sigrid Kaag, the head of our Bureau for External Relations and ADvo
- — UN Development (@UNDP)Sun, Sep 23 2012 16:53:05
Social Good Summit 2012
The Social Good Summit is a 3-day conference where big ideas meet new media to create innovative solutions. Held during UN Week from September 22-24, the Social Good Summit unites a dynamic community of global leaders to discuss a big idea. Here is a collection of impressions from the first two days
byUN Development120 Views