Friday Evening - June 21, 2013
Dinner and Keynote by Anne Perry
- — Donna Russo Morin (@DonnaRussoMorin)Fri, Jun 21 2013 23:02:10Pinch me I must be dreaming...sitting at dinner with Margaret George in a room full of my great peers.#HNS2013
- — Meg-A Bookish Affair (@abookishaffair)Sat, Jun 22 2013 00:06:07Sometimes a story will do one thing for you one day and something another day. - Anne Perry #hns2013
- — Betty Bolte (@BettyBolte)Sat, Jun 22 2013 00:55:50Meeting new historical fiction authors is like archaeology - digging thru layers to find the cool people behind the tales! #HNS2013
- from Sophie Perinot: "dinner with Donna Russo Morin, Margaret George, Stephanie Dray, Chris Gortner, Kate Quinn"
- — Stella Duffy (@stellduffy)Sat, Jun 22 2013 02:27:29so it would appear that every 3rd person at #HNS2013 is an actor or theatre-maker as well as a novelist? *feels right at home*
- — Anna Lee Huber (@AnnaLeeHuber)Sat, Jun 22 2013 02:45:25You know it's been a good day when your cheeks hurt from smiling & laughing too much. :) Bring on day 2 of #HNS2013!
Historical Novel Society 2013 Conference
A partial, incomplete summary of the 2013 Historical Novel Society conference in St. Petersburg, FL!
byAudra (Unabridged Chick)1 Like938 Views