- — ILUMINADA BANDA (@Iluminada_b)Fri, Dec 02 2011 11:38:11#AskUNWomen. CC&Gender must be more studied and investigated,+ published.Why is this issue so fenced? Why do they play down the seriousness?
- — UN Women (@UN_Women)Fri, Dec 02 2011 15:18:10
- — Think Africa Press (@ThinkAfricaFeed)Fri, Dec 02 2011 14:57:17#AskUNWomen In practice what can be done to combat gender imbalance in land ownership resulting in higher impact of climate change on women?
- — graceann barrett (@gbarrett1983)Fri, Dec 02 2011 15:27:21
- — UN Women (@UN_Women)Fri, Dec 02 2011 16:01:40
- — ModernHerstory (@ZahiraS613)Wed, Dec 07 2011 02:41:31What are the steps being taken to encourage & educate nat'l government's to take more necessary actions against climate change? #AskUNWomen
- — UN Women (@UN_Women)Fri, Dec 02 2011 16:14:02
- — ILUMINADA BANDA (@Iluminada_b)Fri, Dec 02 2011 12:39:29
#AskUNWomen Twitter Chat on Women & Climate Change
On 2 December 2011, we held a Twitter chat via #AskUNWomen with our Expert Tracy Raczek on Women & Climate Change. Check out the recap! http://owl.li/7LY2l
byUN Women91 Views