- Set up and preparations for the day started early. Posters needed to be hung and students needed to be registered.
- — Benjamin A. Stafford (@BenjArtStafford)Fri, Apr 10 2015 16:48:02
- Peter Frosch of Greater MSP, a private non-profit organization (501C3) dedicated to providing public and private sector leadership, coordination and engagement to grow the economy of the 16-county Minneapolis Saint Paul region, opened up the day with his opening keynote.
- — UofM Sustainability (@umsustain)Fri, Apr 10 2015 18:58:27
- Following his closing sentiment of "Be disruptive!" it was time for students to take the stage.
- — Beth Mercer-Taylor (@bethminn)Fri, Apr 10 2015 19:08:34Students prepping for today's @UMNIonE Sustainability Symposium 1:30 pm @UMNIonE http://www.susteducation.umn.edu/2015/03/04/sustainability-symposium-2015 … #sustumn
- We started with Lightning Talks. Students have just five minutes to convey their story of sustainability.
- — Beth Mercer-Taylor (@bethminn)Fri, Apr 10 2015 19:09:56
- — UofM Sustainability (@umsustain)Fri, Apr 10 2015 19:30:32
- — Beth Mercer-Taylor (@bethminn)Fri, Apr 10 2015 19:24:49
Sustainability Symposium 2015
This past Friday (April 10th), IonE was buzzing with undergraduate and graduate students eager to present their sustainaibility story to peers, mentors, and judges in the annual Sustainability Symposium.
byUofM Sustainability64 Views