- CID initiative to expand in 2016:
After three years and 24 successful projects in Jackson, the Citizen Interaction Design initiative will expand to other Michigan communities in 2016.
- City projects impact shoveling, local history:
UMSI students present their solutions to stakeholders in Jackson as part of Citizen Interaction Design projects.
- CID helps communities through tech:
Program partnering with local organizations will expand to new cities in 2016.
- Award-winning engagement:
CID named finalist in Community Excellence Awards.
- Using tech to build local businesses:
CID group helps implement "Start Up in a Day" project.
- White House grant expands UMSI-Jackson partnership:
Citizen Interaction Design (CID) will partner with the City of Jackson under new grant to develop solutions for small business growth.
- Citizen Interaction Design project voted finalist for Community Excellence Award:
The three-year initiative between UMSI and the city of Jackson, MI reaches final round in statewide competition.
- Citizen Engagement Project receives Provost grant:
UMSI pilot program gains extended life thanks to support from the U-M Third Century initiative.
- Funding the future:
CID receives further funding through Third Century Initiative.
- Crowd favorite:
CID project makes crowdsourcing local for Jackson residents.
- Citizen Interaction Design exposition gets TV mention:
Lansing's FOX affiliate, Channel 47, announced the December 1 CID project exposition in a 10 pm newscast. Click the link to watch the video.