- — Isabel Deniz (@isanizde)Fri, Nov 09 2012 04:26:12
- — Rachael Martin (@rachaelmUGST)Fri, Nov 09 2012 05:25:29I make decisions based on how likely it is to obtain the goal, the possible consequences, and all the possible rewards. #ugstJOUR
- — Theresa (@theresa30564219)Fri, Nov 09 2012 08:11:23I base my decisions on how I'm feeling about it at the time and also where my morals stand towards the decision. #ugstJOUR
- — Andrew Hern (@AndrewHernUNT)Fri, Nov 09 2012 19:18:49Before I make a decision I try to weigh the pros and cons of te situation to see if its a a good decision to make #ugstJOUR
- — cheyenne (@CheyenneSeaton)Fri, Nov 09 2012 19:53:54# ugstJOUR When making decisions I weigh my options and always think about the outcome,whether it will benifit me in the best way or not.
- — Camara McCowan (@CamUGST)Fri, Nov 09 2012 19:49:11I make decisions by thouroughly thinking and considering all the options that I have. I also have a plan B for every decision that I make.
How Does #ugstJOUR Decide?
In response to: How do you make decisions? Tell me about YOUR process.