- — Sac Town Buzz (@sactownbuzz)Fri, Sep 16 2016 21:44:16Davis professor's company recognized for work fighting devastating citrus crop disease: A company co-founded by a… http://m.tbnn.it/MGzq9J
- — World Food Center (@UCDavisFood)Wed, Sep 14 2016 21:22:00Congrats to our @ucdavis startup! This @UCDavisResearch is tackling one of the biggest threats to US ag https://twitter.com/BRDGPark/status/776134805184389122 …
- — World Food Center (@UCDavisFood)Wed, Sep 14 2016 14:02:36
- — Sean McDonald (@sean_mcdonald)Wed, Sep 14 2016 15:38:02
- — World Food Center (@UCDavisFood)Wed, Sep 14 2016 17:28:56Making food waste "sexy" will increasingly connect consumer to where their food comes from and where it goes. #16AIS
Ag Innovation Showcase
A co-sponsor in the conference, the World Food Center will be hosting UC Davis agtech startups and Josette Lewis will talk onpartnerships in precision irrigation.
byUC Davis Food337 Views