- — Karen Grose (@kgrose2)Tue, Apr 17 2018 12:20:09Gr 3-6 #TVOmPower Get to know a game: East of the McIntyre Headframe in #Timmins, meet Adam Clover, #Beekeeper extraordinaire! Try out #transformations on the tractor, in the hive and while jarring honey on the farm. @tvo http://tvo.org/mpower pic.twitter.com/vDVxgJCa9J
- — Britta Albrecht (@MsBAlbrecht)Sat, Apr 14 2018 22:18:59I'm excited about checking out TVO's mPower. It is a creative online game that teaches fundamental K-6 math skills while enabling students to have fun and learn more about the world around them. Check it out! https://twitter.com/erinorourke13/status/961267459193032704 …
- — Mr.V's Mustangs (@MrVanHat)Sat, Apr 14 2018 13:48:24Ss enjoyed building a water park with https://mpower.tvo.org/educators/#/login/ …. What activity do your Ss enjoy completing the most using Tvompower?
- — Andrea Statton (@AndreaStatton)Sat, Apr 14 2018 12:12:45@MrsLaforet Hopefully we can catch up another time! I went to TVO mPower, Making a Genius, and Smartboard other than for circle time. What did you attend?
- — Chris Taylor (@ChrisTaylor_OCT)Thu, Apr 12 2018 20:26:45
- — Karen Grose (@kgrose2)Tue, Apr 10 2018 12:20:11Gr 3-6 #TVOmPower Get to know a game: Suit up for the extreme weather in #Polar Bear Provincial Park. Meet world-renowned wildlife photographer Josée Oiullette and play with #fractions on your polar photo expedition! @tvo http://tvo.org/mpower pic.twitter.com/0SF90D8Dy3
- — BurlingtonPublicLib (@BurlingtonPL)Mon, Apr 09 2018 18:00:42Tonight is our first TVO mPower math workshop for parents and caregivers! mPower is a fun and creative online game that teaches kids important K-6 math and STEM skills and builds their global awareness. Join us at Central, 7-8pm.
- — Karen Grose (@kgrose2)Thu, Apr 05 2018 20:00:57Gr 3-6 #TVOmPower Get to know a game: Wander into #Wabakimi Provincial Park. See the hieroglyphs on the rock walls of Cliff Lake. Meet Jaji the Botanist and experiment with #probability in the Plant Lab. @tvo http://tvo.org/mpower pic.twitter.com/nhObKtqMA5
- — Elaine MacKenzie (@ecmackenzie)Thu, Mar 29 2018 22:20:22
- — Lisa de Wilde (@lisadewilde)Tue, Mar 27 2018 13:05:41mPower continues to grow! To the @tvo teams who have been hard at work creating engaging new math games and STEM challenges for our Grade 3 to 6 learners -- kudos! https://twitter.com/kgrose2/status/976075746627244033 …
- — Jessica Fernandes (@RECEJess)Fri, Mar 23 2018 17:17:23So I sat down with my Host teacher and the Special Assignment teacher and she showed my host teacher a great resource for k-gr.6 students for math..here is the link 😁 https://tvo.org/blog/about/ceo-blog/mpower-a-toolbox-of-math-resources … #EDU498
- — Karen Grose (@kgrose2)Tue, Mar 20 2018 12:39:27Great news! New Gr 3-6 #TVOmPower math games go live today! Quest III, co-designed w #OntEd students, introduces new characters & locations in #Ontario #Probability #Fractions #Transformations #Timmins #Wabakimi & #Polar Bear Provincial Parks @tvo http://tvo.org/mpower pic.twitter.com/eCQvpiqNuq
- — Melanie Mulcaster (@the_mulc)Fri, Mar 09 2018 01:37:23
As seen onk6-ci.tvo.org
Discover our new math resource! TVO.org/mPower
bytvo1 Like307,262 Views