- — Todd Vaziri (@tvaziri)Wed, Dec 16 2015 17:47:143/ To co-opt co-vfx supervisor @ptubach's line; you may see TIE fighters and lightsabers; we see the faces of the artists who created them.
- — Todd Vaziri (@tvaziri)Wed, Dec 16 2015 17:50:124/ Steve's saber. Quentin's sets. @jeandenishaas's anim. Tami's comp. Trevor's paint. Computers don't create visual effects. People do.
- — Todd Vaziri (@tvaziri)Wed, Dec 16 2015 17:51:315/ None of us took on this project lightly. We understood the expectations. But, our most important job was to help make a great film.
- — Todd Vaziri (@tvaziri)Wed, Dec 16 2015 17:53:586/ I'm grateful for the opportunity to contribute to another exciting production. It was yet another 'pinch-me-I'm-dreaming' moment for me.
- — Todd Vaziri (@tvaziri)Wed, Dec 16 2015 17:59:328/ Finally, some stats. "Star Wars: The Force Awakens" is • my 17th anamorphic film • my 5th JJ film (5 for 5!) • my 3rd Star Wars film
- My old friend, "The Force Awakens" visual effects co-supervisor, Pat Tubach, chimed in.
Todd's Pre-"Force Awakens" Release Thoughts
A few tweets about our work on "The Force Awakens" on the eve of its release to the world.
byTodd Vaziri4,455 Views