- — Evan Moulson (@thermidor9)Wed, Aug 03 2011 12:15:09@TuftsUniversity Paul Rusesabagina's autobiography describes it as the "land of 1000 rolling hills." It sounds absolutely beautiful.
PS - Did you know that Paul Rusesabagina, the manager of the hotel depicted in the film Hotel Rwanda, spoke at Tufts in 2005?
- — Veronica Richter (@verorichter25)Wed, Aug 03 2011 12:41:13
- Some, though, have their eye on destinations right in our own backyard.
- — Avantha Arachchi (@beautynbullets)Wed, Aug 03 2011 12:15:09
Which prompted one student group to respond with an option even closer to home...
- — The Tufts Cheap Sox (@TuftsCheapSox)Wed, Aug 03 2011 12:15:09