- — The Fletcher School (@FletcherSchool)Wed, Feb 08 2012 15:28:20
- — Elia Boggia (@eboggia)Wed, Feb 08 2012 15:31:07..aaand in the red corner, Prof B Everett, frmr Exxon exec & instructor of the popular Petroleum in the Global Economy course. #campeverett
- — Kartikeya Singh (@KartikeyaSingh)Wed, Feb 08 2012 15:42:46China and India "talk a good game" on climate but don't really care says Everett @FletcherSchool but I disagree!
- — Kartikeya Singh (@KartikeyaSingh)Wed, Feb 08 2012 15:45:22USA and EU on equal footing on emissions reductions @FletcherSchool says Everett, despite greater action in EU. What about municipal action?
- — Mohannad Al-Suwaidan (@msuwaidan)Wed, Feb 08 2012 15:46:19Everett: ppl who passionately care about the environment have not demonstrated a pathway that will not lead to the collapse of western econ.
- — Kartikeya Singh (@KartikeyaSingh)Wed, Feb 08 2012 15:49:24Moomaw retaliates that climate has changed more than just "a bit" @FletcherSchool energy debate. IPCC research reveals dramatic warming.
- — Mohannad Al-Suwaidan (@msuwaidan)Wed, Feb 08 2012 15:51:34Moomaw:last year the WSJ refused to publish an article signed by 255scientists that states global warming is caused mostly by human activity
- — Elia Boggia (@eboggia)Wed, Feb 08 2012 15:52:152011: largest # of major weather-related disasters since insurance cos have kept records. These costs are ignored by Everett #campmoomaw