- Jonathan Tisch dove into his first question about Amanpour's childhood:
- — Brionna Jimerson (@BrionnaJay)Fri, Apr 26 2013 09:29:42"I didn't want to be a victim. I wanted to be in there, tell the story and use this as my future. I chose journalism." Amanpour #murrowforum
- Tisch asked Amanpour about her start with CNN:
- Then Tisch inquired about Amanpour's first international reporting experiences:
- — Tufts Live (@TuftsLive)Fri, Apr 26 2013 09:37:01It is my general consensus that CNN won the Gulf War. We were hungry, we were eager, the network exploded on to the international scene
- Amanpour discussed the scarier side of journalism:
- She discussed why international reporting is crucial:
- — Tufts Live (@TuftsLive)Fri, Apr 26 2013 09:46:25It's not neutral, but a more fact based place, where you can really gather all the news. We need to have a more rigorous accountability.