- — John Scalzi (@scalzi)Thu, Apr 17 2014 00:54:07And for everyone rushing to add "and the other direction too!" -- you know what, it's IMPORTANT to note men do that shit MORE. (1/2)
- — John Scalzi (@scalzi)Thu, Apr 17 2014 00:55:35The rush to make it an equal-opportunity warning elides the fact men pull this crap more. As a man, I am speaking to men, here. (2/2)
- — John Scalzi (@scalzi)Thu, Apr 17 2014 00:59:02People give me tons of shit online. I ALMOST NEVER am threatened with violence. I have never been threatened with rape. (1/2)
- — John Scalzi (@scalzi)Thu, Apr 17 2014 01:00:19Whereas I know so many women who have been threatened with both simply for expressing an opinion that I can't think straight about it. (2/2)
- — John Scalzi (@scalzi)Thu, Apr 17 2014 01:13:49But you know what? I think ALL men should call out that sort of shit when it happens. Nip that crap in the bud, gentlemen. You can do it.
"Not all men ..." Defense Explained
Comic by @Lubchansky
byDoone4 Likes9,639 Views