- NATO and European Defense
- — Joerg Wolf (@transatlantic)Tue, Aug 27 2013 20:29:11"In Kosovo, every member of the alliance, except Greece, played some kind of role." http://slate.me/13VugB3 ely now with Syria, is it?
- — Joerg Wolf (@transatlantic)Fri, Sep 06 2013 15:48:40NATO SG: "We need a truly European defence market that leads to innovation, better & cheaper equipment, & a better return on every € spent"
- — Joerg Wolf (@transatlantic)Fri, Sep 06 2013 15:25:53
- — Joerg Wolf (@transatlantic)Tue, Aug 27 2013 07:58:40NATO in the Arctic "to keep the Europeans engaged, the Chinese & Russians at bay, and the costs down." http://bit.ly/16N7utf
- On Germany, strategy and trust:
- — Chris Zeitz (@PrivateSnuffy)Mon, Aug 26 2013 22:42:08"Tactical actions in the absence of strategic objectives is usually pointless and often counterproductive," #Syria http://thecable.foreignpolicy.com/posts/2013/08/26/architect_of_syria_war_plan_doubts_surgical_strikes_will_work ….com/posts/2013/08/…
- — Joerg Wolf (@transatlantic)Sun, Aug 25 2013 20:29:08Obama cares "more about the middle class than the Middle East." http://atfp.co/16xiUxz nough. US should be a normal country.
- — Martin Coyle (@coyle_mj)Thu, Sep 05 2013 07:16:57Yes Minister said you should never believe anything until it has been officially denied. IDS - "This is not an IT disaster" #r4today
- Music in transatlantic history:
- — Joerg Wolf (@transatlantic)Sat, Sep 07 2013 13:32:03"Considered sexually attractive & emotionally expressive, German players & conductors acted as (...) ambassadors" amzn.to/1288ebp
The Best Political Quotes...
...I came across recently in my newsreading.
byJoerg Wolf84 Views