- — Eva Longoria (@EvaLongoria)Wed, Nov 07 2012 07:04:56Amazing speech by @BarackObama re-elected for his 2nd term! America is and can be united for the greater good of all Americans!
- — octavia spencer (@octaviaspencer)Wed, Nov 07 2012 02:25:47Proud of the electorate. Loving that people are letting their voices be heard. Really proud that WOMEN are out in massive numbers! #
- — Queen Latifah (@IAMQUEENLATIFAH)Wed, Nov 07 2012 04:39:22Couldn't be more Proud of my Country...Congratulations Mr. President!!! Now let's get back to being "These United States of America"!!!
- — Fran Drescher (@frandrescher)Wed, Nov 07 2012 04:22:26Americans have spoke w their vote. Middle class, women, gays, immigrants, the planet rejoice! 4more yrs! Now watch what happens. YES WE CAN!
- — Zoe Saldana (@zoesaldana)Wed, Nov 07 2012 04:28:55We all spoke and our voices were heard. See?! We do have the power to make a change! We voted and as americans we elected our president!
- As for the wacky tweets...
Cher got really excited about the election results Tuesday night, as shown by her many tweets in all caps:
U.S. election: Top 10 thoughtful celebrity tweets (and two wacky ones)
Celebrities can vote, too, and some of them are extreme about politics. When Barack Obama won the presidential election Tuesday night, many of them reacted in extremes -- from bitter outrage, to utter happiness. Here's a look at the Top 10 thoughtful celebrity tweets, with a couple nutty ones.
byToronto Star1 Like38,619 Views