- — Andrew (@puppetvision)Thu, Jun 27 2013 14:32:22
- — Leah Hennessy (@leahhen)Thu, Jun 27 2013 19:00:23
- — TorontoStar (@TorontoStar)Thu, Jun 27 2013 17:00:57
- Some chose to highlight some truly homegrown treasures:
- — Archie (@junkycosmonaut)Thu, Jun 27 2013 16:32:30
- This is a photo-only project, but that didn't stop one reader from sharing a favourite road trip song: "Life is a Highway" by Tom Cochrane.
- — Boomergirl (@boomergirl50)Thu, Jun 27 2013 14:31:52
- — Cathy Nesbitt (@Squirm)Thu, Jun 27 2013 16:27:14Check out #StarCanadaMade http://www.thestar.com/photos/canadaday.html?mid=11765125 …adad… Share your Canadiana for Canada Day
- — Forward Knowledge (@fwd_knowledge)Thu, Jun 27 2013 03:10:39Cool user-submitted FK feature on the Toronto Star #StarCanadaMade http://www.thestar.com/photos/canadaday.html?mid=11759399 …adad…
- Readers have suggested lots of Canadian products and services, some for sale and some homemade...
- It does!
- — David Fitzpatrick (@reurbanist)Wed, Jun 26 2013 20:24:40Got something “Made in Canada” you love? Share it with @TorontoStar #StarCanadaMade http://www.thestar.com/photos/canadaday.html#mid=&offset=&page=&s= …adad…
- — Canada The Store (@CanadaTheStore)Thu, Jun 27 2013 14:13:31
#StarCanadaMade: Readers share made-in-Canada moments
We asked readers to get creative and share images of their favourite Canadiana by tagging Instagram photos #StarCanadaMade, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or uploading it to thestar.com/photos/canadaday.
byToronto Star910 Views