- The city is abuzz about the skyline-changing development, but there are still years of negotiations and planning ahead. Developers submitted an application to the city Monday. It includes, among other things, Princess of Wales theatre will close and Toronto will get two new museums.
“I am not building condominiums, I am building three sculptures for people to live in,” said David Mirvish.
- Torontonians have had a mixed reaction. What's your opinion?
- What are the pros and cons to the development?
- Learn more about the properties that would be demolished:
- Will you miss the Princess of Wales theatre? What's the best performance you've seen there?
- Some people on Twitter were concerned about adding more condos to the already condo-full downtown.