- The Higgs boson is pictured below in a representation:
- — Tom Scott (@tomscott)Wed, Jul 04 2012 08:11:32At the end of the #higgs announcement, one of the CERN team will pause, nonchalantly say "oh, one more thing", then calmly teleport away.
- — Gerry Duggan (@GerryDuggan)Wed, Jul 04 2012 09:02:23"That's all the time we have for the God Particle, right now let's meet your new hot dog eating champion!" -- American News
- — Martin Robbins (@mjrobbins)Wed, Jul 04 2012 08:37:19A Higgs Boson walks into a bar and asks everyone to take part in an act of penitence. "What are you doing?" asks the barman. "Giving mass."
- — Wild Weekend (@wildweekend)Wed, Jul 04 2012 13:09:37
Higgs boson: Top 10 God Particle jokes
Did you ever hear the one about a priest, a rabbi and the God Particle...? Physicists have found a new sub-atomic particle in their search for the Higgs boson. So, naturally, Twitter perked up with plenty of jokes about the big discovery. Here are our picks for the Top 10 funny comments.
byToronto Star30,340 Views