- — Christopher M Bertka (@Charis__Bertka)Tue, Oct 30 2012 21:39:04RT @DepressedDarth: Now that Lucasfilm is owned by Disney, I'm going to start hanging out with Scar from Lion King.
- — Greg Albrecht (@GregAlbrecht7)Tue, Oct 30 2012 21:39:03Star Wars being bought by Disney is pretty shocking & a little sad. But it does mean George Lucas won't direct the new one. I'm ok with that
- — xlaxparkax (@xlaxparkax)Tue, Oct 30 2012 21:30:53RT @JustinMcElroy: I personally think Disney's plan to release a new Star Wats "every hour on the hour" is overreaching, but what do I know?
- — Kyle Shold (@Kyle_Shold)Tue, Oct 30 2012 21:32:04@rjw1213 All my life I've respected that Lucas fought for the right to make his movies w/ his creations. Now they are Disney's. Weird.
- — ⚡Aoibhin⚡ (@AoibhinMatthews)Tue, Oct 30 2012 21:34:33Disney buying Star Wars is like my attitude towards Nutella and meat; I like them separate but THEY DON'T BELONG TOGETHER!
- — matt hull (@MR_FANTASTIC75)Tue, Oct 30 2012 21:33:46Disney buying lucus film, s wars 7 coming....that's star wars disney'd up....why lord why would you let this happen for aaaaggghh
- — Hanne Van de Beek (@Elentariel)Tue, Oct 30 2012 21:33:46RT @Lord_Voldemort7: Lucasfilm has just been sold to Disney. So Disney is now in control of the Dark Side? I KNEW IT!
Disney buys Star Wars maker Lucasfilm from George Lucas
Disney is paying $4.05 billion to buy Lucasfilm Ltd., the production company behind Star Wars, from its chairman and founder, George Lucas. It’s also making a seventh movie in the Star Wars series.
byToronto Star27,845 Views