- — cathalkelly (@cathalkelly)Sun, Feb 09 2014 02:47:21Sobbing and gulping, O'Brien says, "I'm sorry I let Canada down." Aw, jeez. Send this kid a kind word (@spencerobrien)
- — Adam van Koeverden (@vankayak)Sun, Feb 09 2014 03:12:59You didn't let anyone down today @spencerobrien!! You inspired thousands of Canadian girls (& me) to ride hard. Thank you for going for it!
- — Judi Barter (@TheTartanMayor)Sun, Feb 09 2014 04:30:18Hey, hey @spencerobrien ..No tears! You did Canada PROUD, just being there!! Takes guts to do what you do. Enjoy the Olympic experience. Hug
- — Andi Petrillo (@andipHNIC)Sun, Feb 09 2014 02:42:01Hey girl @spencerobrien you made it to THE OLYMPICS. Not many people can say that. Head high, shoulders back, breathe....
- — canuck1000 (@canuck10001)Sun, Feb 09 2014 04:26:27@spencerobrien participating and representing you country pride is not letting you country down. We all support You through thick and thin
- — Joel Gallant (@SportsCamDude)Sun, Feb 09 2014 04:23:29