- — Anupam Kher (@AnupamPkher)Fri, Jan 17 2014 17:46:35Sunanda Pushkar lived life on her terms. She was larger than life. Had a great sense of humour. Shocking. Feel bad for her family & her son.
- The day before she died, Junior Human Resources Development Minister Shashi Tharoor and his wife made a statement affirming their marriage.
- — Shashi Tharoor (@ShashiTharoor)Thu, Jan 16 2014 07:45:39Joint statement by @sptvrock & me https://www.facebook.com/notes/shashi-tharoor/joint-statement-by-sunanda-and-shashi-tharoor-on-16th-january-2014/10151961887373167 … Nothing more to add
- The statement came after Sunanda Pushkar made allegations on twitter about an affair between her husband and a Pakistani journalist.
- — SunandaPTharoor (@sptvrock)Thu, Jan 16 2014 19:32:31
- — SunandaPTharoor (@sptvrock)Thu, Jan 16 2014 23:16:25Guys btw this is a personal affair why is it headline news?All u have achieved is Mehr telling lies& her 5 mins of fame I have all the bbm
- — SunandaPTharoor (@sptvrock)Thu, Jan 16 2014 23:23:14@FTlawyer totally agree and I want solidarity from my Indian frns to stop following her. There R good Pakistanis &then there r ppl like her
- — SunandaPTharoor (@sptvrock)Thu, Jan 16 2014 23:25:56
- — SunandaPTharoor (@sptvrock)Thu, Jan 16 2014 23:55:11
- — SunandaPTharoor (@sptvrock)Fri, Jan 17 2014 00:03:27@knewsnviews LOL I don't care about that but does a women have to berate me 2do that my husband wants 2B with her I am the last one to stop
- Journalist @MehrTarar tweeted her shock and grief at Sunanda's death.
- — Mehr Tarar (@MehrTarar)Fri, Jan 17 2014 16:30:49I just woke up and read this. I'm absolutely shocked. This is too awful for words. So tragic I don't know what to say. Rest in peace,Sunanda
- As the accusations about the alleged affair swirled she denied them and made a plea for privacy.
- — Mehr Tarar (@MehrTarar)Fri, Jan 17 2014 10:08:01@Afrahjh Why would I not respect the fragility of the situation,& why would I start to rant, harming people in the process? It's cruel. Hugs
- — Mehr Tarar (@MehrTarar)Fri, Jan 17 2014 13:09:34SY10: May I request all newspapers and channels to stop calling me now? The last msg is from Khaleej Times. Enough, people, let it be.
- — Mehr Tarar (@MehrTarar)Wed, Jan 15 2014 12:17:25I know Shashi T& respect him greatly. Hv tweeted/written abt it openly.Feel awful abt wht's being tweeted. Maybe @TwitterIndia shld check?
Body of Indian minister’s wife found in New Delhi hotel room after affair allegations
byToronto Star1 Like22,962 Views