- On Twitter, we asked you to share your memories from 10 years ago.
- — LaLaLatte (@captainlatte)Wed, Aug 14 2013 13:57:47
- — Mary Nersessian (@MaryNersessian)Wed, Aug 14 2013 12:52:43
- Some photos from that night.
- More memories:
- — Sandra Cormier (@Chumplet)Wed, Aug 14 2013 13:33:01@TorontoStar I had just bought daughter's school uniform in North York. Took 3 hrs to get to Newmarket, with a tsp of gas in the car
- — Christina Maria (@twpittered)Wed, Aug 14 2013 15:37:18
- — !BANG!or$BUCKS$ (@AnarchyDawg)Wed, Aug 14 2013 12:03:54@TorontoStar My wife and I moved on that day. I'll never forget it! No power & we still got moved. A lot of driving to lawyers & banks!
- — Paul Chisholm (@PaulChisholm)Wed, Aug 14 2013 12:05:36
- — Deanna Palazzo (@deedlesP)Wed, Aug 14 2013 12:19:04@TorontoStar Getting a mani and a pedi for the first time ever. My friend thought he caused it by turning on the massage chair.
- More Blackout coverage:
- Twitter users shared their memories:
- — Trish Howells (@musica1a)Wed, Aug 14 2013 12:20:30@TorontoStar My husband and I were in Turks and Caicos watching Gord Martineau on City TV news reporting the blackout. Who saw that in TO?!
#Blackout2003: Where were you?
byToronto Star23,082 Views