- STATS: Brad Smith
- — Bachelor Canada (@bachelorCA)Tue, May 01 2012 14:06:16Brad Smith has had a successful career in the CFL with the MTL Alouettes ('07), T.O Argonauts ('07-'09), & EDM Eskimos ('10-'11) #bachcan
- Would you accept Brad Smith's rose?
- — Shannon Kelly (@shankell)Tue, May 01 2012 12:51:46
- Is this CFLer your type?
- — Stephanie Fasulo (@Stefalula)Tue, May 01 2012 14:41:58
- — Soraya Roberts (@SorayaRoberts)Tue, May 01 2012 14:41:071st Canadian Bachelor Brad Smith is a football player. That's all I need to know: http://ca.omg.yahoo.com/blogs/north-stars/brad-smith-canada-bachelor-125314130.html …com/blYahooOmgCAstbachelorcanada-canada-bachelor-125314130.html via @YahooOmgCA #bachelorcanada
- VIDEO: Check out an interview with Canada's first Bachelor:
- — Scott Stinson (@scott_stinson)Tue, May 01 2012 13:17:20He only caught 2 passes last year and is unemployed, but new Bachelor Brad Smith is the son of Senator Larry Smith, ex CFL boss. #catch
- — Elle Mills (@ElleMills44)Tue, May 01 2012 14:31:33I've got a connection to the new bachelor Brad Smith through a football friend. Despite my love of the Bachelor he fails to impress #BachCan
- — Perry Jordan (@Jordans_Life)Tue, May 01 2012 14:10:26Of all the professional sports the bachelor canada picks a CFL player... because there's nothing sexier than a two income household.
Bachelor Canada's Brad Smith: Is he your type?
It's official: CFL free agent Brad Smith is Canada’s Bachelor. Would you accept his rose? We round up your gushing (and some not too impressed) reactions to the show's first selection.
byToronto Star20,965 Views