- — Matt Shomaker (@TheShoe_CMS)Sat, Apr 01 2017 14:11:31Getting ready to rethink PD at #edcampliberty. No love for "sit-&-get" professional development. If we differentiate for Ss, why not for Ts?
- — Matt Shomaker (@TheShoe_CMS)Sat, Apr 01 2017 14:21:04
- — Eric Langhorst (@ELanghorst)Sat, Apr 01 2017 14:26:57pd your way discussion - a faculty book study using Google Classroom - start a group once you get 3 people reading same book #EdCampLiberty
- — Tyler Anderson (@teachjanderson)Sat, Apr 01 2017 14:37:52Found these interesting reads on PD. Q? What works? https://improvingteaching.co.uk/2017/03/12/why-good-professional-development-still-fails/ … & https://www.newamerica.org/education-policy/edcentral/what-does-high-quality-research-say-about-developing-teacher-practice/ … #edcampliberty #pd https://twitter.com/traceykracht/status/848179869800308737 …
- — Mimi Jones Lachi (@usamimi74)Sat, Apr 01 2017 14:38:22
- — Matt Shomaker (@TheShoe_CMS)Sat, Apr 01 2017 14:59:23PPL in #EdCampLiberty 9:00 session on personalized PD. Put Ts in place of Ss & try it. https://twitter.com/isteconnects/status/848187453932544001 …
- — Lisa Gray (@LisaBumbackGray)Sat, Apr 01 2017 15:07:06
- — Lisa Gray (@LisaBumbackGray)Sat, Apr 01 2017 15:13:29Shout out to @travislape I shared a little about your journey at #edcampliberty I hope you end up with visitors from MO and KS. https://twitter.com/LisaBumbackGray/status/848189987606712320 …
A collection of EdCampLiberty tips, ideas, and resources.
byTracey Kracht21 Views