- — Violet Verbena (@violet_verbena)Tue, Nov 22 2011 02:50:56
- — Laura Holland (@Ivalaine)Tue, Nov 22 2011 03:02:24#qantasluxury having a skybed so "superior in its class" you have to be under 5 foot to be able to use it with your legs straight.
- — Christopher Biggs (@unixbigot)Tue, Nov 22 2011 03:02:42
- — Mark Newton (@NewtonMark)Tue, Nov 22 2011 02:52:41
- — Julius Flywheel (@JuliusFlywheel)Tue, Nov 22 2011 02:52:28
#QantasLuxury - case study in Twitter PR & marketing fail
Qantas Airways launches a Twitter competition on 22.11.11 with $30 prizes of first class amenities packs (with pyjamas!) as the prize. Within minutes of it launching, it spread through Twitter in a firestorm of hijacked tweets, some of the top themes picked out here for posterity.
byTiphereth Gloria2,977 Views