- — National Zoo (@NationalZoo)Mon, Jun 24 2013 08:52:53Animal care staff have been combing the trees around the Zoo since 8 a.m. He could be sick & hiding, or someone could have taken him.
- — Texas Lawyer (@texaslawyerguy)Mon, Jun 24 2013 09:06:08There is a panda missing at the DC National Zoo. I demand Veronica Corningstone cover this #Pandawatch
- — Amanda Carpenter (@amandacarpenter)Mon, Jun 24 2013 09:00:12Really guys. The National Zoo isn't missing anything. Red Panda is just the NSA's code name for Snowden that got leaked.
- Jokes aside, many worried for the fate of Rusty, who is a favorite among many young zoo visitors. But then, hope!
- And Washington's City Paper had a reporter at the scene: