- — Mallory Parris (@Mallory_Parris)Wed, Jan 02 2013 21:19:51I'm not one for "resolutions" but I am definitely going to make conscious efforts to connect with life, love, faith, and relationships more
- — Colin Anderson (@BallinWithColin)Tue, Jan 01 2013 07:58:28
- — Cameron Long (@CamerrronDale17)Tue, Jan 01 2013 22:22:41New Years Resolutions: read a bible verse everyday, hit the gym 3 times a week, and tell austin how much I love him every day!
- — Erin Medley (@mb20erin)Tue, Jan 01 2013 23:06:13No real resolutions this year. Want to be healthier and more organized. Focus on being the best person I can be. Do amazing things w/ my PR.
- — Chris Forbes (@cforbesoklahoma)Tue, Jan 01 2013 12:10:24I made a New Year's Resolution to break my New Year's Resolution to not make any New Year's Resolutions. Thus breaking the cycle. I'm free!
- — Susan Brown (@OkTykester)Tue, Jan 01 2013 12:40:48I have only two resolutions for this year and that is to lose this weight. no more sodas no more junk food. to be a better sister, daughter