- If you're posting on social media sites, use the hashtag #okelection2012 to have some of your posts included in our Storify.
- Due to long lines and time constraints, some voters became concerned Tuesday afternoon about not getting to vote before the polls closed. A hashtag has been started on Twitter to educate people about their voting rights. Use it to spread the word. #StayInLine
- Looks like Captain America is endorsing an Oklahoma sheriff. See more photos below.
- Here's a look at what people in Oklahoma are posting about the presidential race between Barack Obama and Mitt Romney.
- Oklahoma Gov. Mary Fallin even posted a photo on her Twitter account after voting for Mitt Romney.
- It's no secret that the majority of votes from Oklahoma in 2008 were for Obama's opponent. But will the president be able to win over a county this year? Reporter Chris Casteel weighs in on his blog.
- Democratic congressional candidate in District 4, Donna Bebo, posted a photo on her Facebook page Tuesday to educate voters about their rights.
"If you are in line when the polls close, stay in line. They MUST allow you to vote!"
- Some voters were also talking about the length of voting lines on social media.