- Residents gathered at the Oklahoma City bombing memorial Thursday morning to reflect and remember those who lost their lives on April 19, 1995. Below are tweets on Twitter from people who still carry that day around with them.
- — Lauren Nelson Faram (@LaurenNelson07)Thu, Apr 19 2012 07:50:23I was on a 2nd grade field trip to the OKC Zoo when the bombing happened. 17 years later, we still remember. #wewillneverforget
- — Jean Warner (@jeanwarner)Thu, Apr 19 2012 07:03:27Watching 17th Anniversary Remembrance Ceremony in Oklahoma City. I remember the Murrah Building bombing in 1995 like it was yesterday.
- — Robert Medley (@rmedleyokc)Thu, Apr 19 2012 07:32:13I saw Morgan Merrell now 19 give an emotional testimony at the bombing Memorial about growing up without her Mom . Morgan is now at OCU.
- — Thomas Blair (@oublair)Thu, Apr 19 2012 07:29:4517 years ago when the bombing happened, I was sitiing in my 4th grade class, my teacher got notification and went running out of the room...
- — Andrea Curtis (@AndreaIrisheyes)Thu, Apr 19 2012 07:24:50Remembering the Oklahoma city bombing 17 years ago... I was in 9 the grade and couldn't understand why someone could do such a thing
- — Kinsey Troutman (@kinsey_troutman)Thu, Apr 19 2012 07:05:16