- Here are the companies we have confirmed that have already pulled their sponsorship from Limbaugh's show.
- Current tally as of March 14 at 4:30pm: 142
- Recent additions: Bermuda Office of Tourism, Datavo, Springfree Trampoline
- — Kelly@ Quicken Loans (@quickenloans)Fri, Mar 02 2012 21:06:09Due to continued inflammatory comments– along w/valuable feedback from clients & team members– QL has suspended ads on Rush Limbaugh program
- — SleepNumberSara (@)Fri, Mar 02 2012 18:23:15Recent comments by Rush Limbaugh do not align w/our values, so we made decision to immediately suspend all advertising on that program.
- — Citrix Systems (@citrix)Sat, Mar 03 2012 02:02:27We have listened to our customers & have decided to cease our advertising on The Rush Limbaugh Show immediately. https://www.facebook.com/Citrix com/Citrix
- — GoToMeeting (@GoToMeeting)Sat, Mar 03 2012 02:06:24We have listened to our customers & have decided to cease our advertising on The Rush Limbaugh Show immediately. http://on.fb.me/xukZuE
- Note: GoToMeeting is a product of Citrix
- Tax Resolution CEO tweeted:
- — Michael Rozbruch (@taxresolution)Mon, Mar 05 2012 16:22:28Thank you for your comments and concerns. We have decided to join other advertisers and suspend our sponsorship of The Rush Limbaugh Show .
- — Sensa Team (@SensaWeightLoss)Tue, Mar 06 2012 02:08:14Rush Limbaugh’s comments are not in line with SENSA values so we are pulling our ads indefinitely which shud be down in the next couple days
- Hadeed Carpet:
- — Joe Hadeed (@HadeedCarpet)Mon, Mar 05 2012 14:59:05As of this past weekend, ALL our #rushlimbaugh commercial spots have been PULLED. We do not support his inexcusable words/beliefs. Thank u.
- — ThompsonCreekWindows (@ThompsonCreek)Mon, Mar 05 2012 00:25:37
- — ServiceMagic (@servicemagic)Tue, Mar 06 2012 04:14:00ServiceMagic has requested to remove our advertisements on the Rush Limbaugh radio show. Read full statement here: http://ow.ly/9trof
Corporate Sponsors of Rush Limbaugh's Program Face Customer Backlash
What has the reaction been so far?
byThinkProgress5 Likes958,439 Views