- — jp arencibia (@jparencibia9)Thu, Jul 04 2013 04:35:57Look forward to fan590 at 8:40 am tomorrow... You should probably tune is as I will discuss Hayhurst and Zaun #ThisWillBefun
- — steve simmons (@simmonssteve)Thu, Jul 04 2013 13:23:25There's a lot of reasons to rip @jparencibia9 but you can't say he doesn't have stones. Good for him for defending himself. Nasty business.
- — Tyril Ong (@TyTheInfamous26)Thu, Jul 04 2013 15:38:37He also said when pitches get passed him, Gregg Zaun and Dirk Hayhurst should tell fans that it is hard to be a catcher. lol #Bluejays
- — Switchwalk (@Switchwalk)Thu, Jul 04 2013 14:12:11JP Arencibia, .216 on the season, striking out 32.5% of ABs, with -5 SB differential, called Gregg Zaun a below average catcher. Hilarious
- — Dustin Parkes (@dustinparkes)Thu, Jul 04 2013 13:53:33Seriously, if you're a catcher getting drafted in 2013, you pray to sweet Jesus that you have the career that Gregg Zaun did.
- — Satvir Mann (@SatvirMann)Thu, Jul 04 2013 14:35:35Gregg Zaun is a prick. He was a average catcher and he used. JP spoke up for his team and everyone is upset? #ilovethisteam not reporters.
- — Dustin Parkes (@dustinparkes)Thu, Jul 04 2013 13:48:33Gregg Zaun is a terrible "analyst." But don't mistake that for him having a terrible career. It was really rather great.
- — Dustin Parkes (@dustinparkes)Thu, Jul 04 2013 13:54:07If you're J.P. Arencibia, you hope to the hockey stick you hold while being interviewed you have the career Gregg Zaun had.
- — Pat Maloney (@PatatLFPress)Thu, Jul 04 2013 14:29:36
- — Liam McGuire (@LiamRMcGuire)Thu, Jul 04 2013 15:32:32I do know that JP Arencibia outside of baseball is a standup guy. Frustrations and emotions got the better of him it seems.
- — Arash Madani (@ArashMadani)Thu, Jul 04 2013 13:44:18Countless times, many athletes, many #Bluejays, have said, "I don't want to speak for (...)." Today, Arencibia did for an entire team. Hmmm.
- — Becky Scott (@Noelle44)Thu, Jul 04 2013 15:35:03So how late did Arencibia stay up getting all riled up about what he was going to say? Things that girls do when they're mad at their bfs.
- — cathalkelly (@cathalkelly)Thu, Jul 04 2013 15:36:12Trying to imagine a Raptor going J.P. Arencibia on Jack Armstrong. And then imagining the torch-wielding mob that would result. #Jays
As seen ontorontosun.com
J.P. Arencibia slams Sportsnet analysts
byToronto Sun1 Like28,400 Views