- A wee recap of our weekly #TarotRap, a Twitter community for both the Tarot curious or Tarot fanatics! Even if you missed the chat, we have some highlights just for you!
- And we're live!
- — Theresa Reed (@thetarotlady)Wed, Sep 07 2016 00:00:28Welcome to #TarotRap, a weekly Twitter chat about Tarot! I'm your host Theresa Reed, The Tarot Lady. Please introduce yourself!
- The topic is:
- First question of the night:
- And here's what they have to say about that:
- — Diana Chin (@dianarchin)Wed, Sep 07 2016 00:05:05A1 #tarotrap mostly due to how the male and female roles interact with the minor suits https://twitter.com/thetarotlady/status/773310887469977600 …
- — Rowan Creates (@RowanLCreations)Wed, Sep 07 2016 00:05:16A1 #TarotRap I honestly think this has a lot to do with the Court Cards art. It also has a lot to do with the gendered titles assigned
- — Hilary Haggerty (@hsparry)Wed, Sep 07 2016 00:05:21
- — Topaz and Tourmaline (@WriteofPassage0)Wed, Sep 07 2016 00:05:23A1: I feel like there are less concrete keywords to hold onto, with the court cards #tarotrap
- — Topaz and Tourmaline (@WriteofPassage0)Wed, Sep 07 2016 00:06:31A1: I don't get hung up on gender, since I view it as a spectrum #tarotrap - that helps me with the court card meanings :)
- — Shelby Converse (@ShelbyConverse)Wed, Sep 07 2016 00:06:34A1: Because everybody wants to be a Carrie, not Miranda/Charlotte/Samantha. We focus on the who, not the what or how. #tarotrap
- — Rowan Creates (@RowanLCreations)Wed, Sep 07 2016 00:06:40A1 #TarotRap Also a lot of people don't grasp the astrology associations unless the court cards are always representative of specific people
- — tarot & snark. (@_deefells)Wed, Sep 07 2016 00:06:52A1. because there’s all of a sudden this archetype by which the cards are illustrated that has the ability to stump when reading+ #TarotRap
- — tarot & snark. (@_deefells)Wed, Sep 07 2016 00:07:45A1. intuitively. it’s like “damn, the symbolism doesn’t make as much sense. how do I individualize each & discern the message?” #TarotRap
- — tarot & snark. (@_deefells)Wed, Sep 07 2016 00:08:53A1. it also gets to a point as to whether you’re reading an energy or an actual person. it can be tough in the beginning. #TarotRap
- — Meranda (@strengthorlust)Wed, Sep 07 2016 00:07:48A1. They're the only cards that we're warned "might represent real people." But any card could. #tarotrap https://twitter.com/thetarotlady/status/773310887469977600 …
- — Shelby Converse (@ShelbyConverse)Wed, Sep 07 2016 00:08:46definitely gender roles! I foresee this changing drastically over the next decade and so with new decks. #TarotRap https://twitter.com/dianarchin/status/773311086632300544 …
#TarotRap | 9/6/16
Topic: Courting the Court Cards. Host @thetarotlady
byTheresa Reed13 Views