- A wee recap of our weekly #TarotRap, a Twitter community for both the Tarot curious or Tarot fanatics! Even if you missed the chat, we have some highlights just for you!
- — Theresa Reed (@thetarotlady)Wed, Sep 28 2016 00:00:22Welcome to #TarotRap, a weekly Twitter chat about Tarot! I'm your host Theresa Reed, The Tarot Lady. Please introduce yourself!
- — Theresa Reed (@thetarotlady)Wed, Sep 28 2016 00:03:58Tonight we’re going to have fun. We’re going to look at reading tarot under all sorts o’ different situations. #TarotRap
- This is how you do:
- — Hilary Haggerty (@hsparry)Wed, Sep 28 2016 00:05:38A1: Go with what the querent is saying: ultimately, the reading is in service to them. My feeling of "off" usually comes from ego. #tarotrap
- — Abbie (@northlightwitch)Wed, Sep 28 2016 00:06:33A1: Dig deeper. Look for conversation between the cards, see if we can take it deeper. Ask the client what they see in the art. #tarotrap
- — Diana Chin (@dianarchin)Wed, Sep 28 2016 00:06:50A1 #tarotrap If I feel "off" I usually ask on which parts that resonated with them https://twitter.com/thetarotlady/status/780921154278162432 …
- — Carly Lynne (@infinitreetarot)Wed, Sep 28 2016 00:06:52A1: Roll with it AND look into why I'm feeling that way - something's amiss in situation? find where is the "off" coming from #tarotrap
- — Topaz and Tourmaline (@WriteofPassage0)Wed, Sep 28 2016 00:07:00A1 Situational, but I reckon I'd explain that sometimes, things take a while to become clear #tarotrap
- — Jessi Huntenburg (@jessihuntenburg)Wed, Sep 28 2016 00:10:18A1: I make sure to take a moment to reconnect with my intuition. The obvious interpretation isn't always "right". #TarotRap
- — Universal Student (@blessedb333)Wed, Sep 28 2016 00:11:05A1: I like to keep reading until I find my groove. Funny enough the querents validation is a last resort. I trust the flow. #tarotrap
- — J. Ryan (@queersttarot)Wed, Sep 28 2016 00:22:59Queer Street Tarot starting off! A1: Revisit the area that feels off at the end of the reading. But it is their lif… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/780925738434179072 …
- How about this one?
- Sharing is caring:
#TarotRap | 9/27/16
Topic: Reading Tarot When _______. Host @thetarotlady
byTheresa Reed13 Views