- A wee recap of our weekly #TarotRap, a Twitter community for both the Tarot curious or Tarot fanatics! Even if you missed the chat, we have some highlights just for you!
- — Theresa Reed (@thetarotlady)Tue, Sep 20 2016 23:59:47Welcome to #TarotRap, a weekly Twitter chat about Tarot! I'm your host Theresa Reed, The Tarot Lady. Please introduce yourself!
- Time to get the party started!
- And we're off:
- — Hilary Haggerty (@hsparry)Wed, Sep 21 2016 00:04:22A1: Control. Actually getting it published. Not having to conform to a set of rules dictated by a mainstream publisher. #tarotrap
- — ComingOutTarot (@comingouttarot)Wed, Sep 21 2016 00:08:11A1 also getting past fear of just doing it. That's a line I want to cross but I'm not confident and need to find an artist I trust #TarotRap
- — Asali Earthwork (@AsaliEarthwork)Wed, Sep 21 2016 00:05:57A1: An opportunity to craft a vessel that speaks to what you've been seeking in other decks- imagery, style, diversity, inclusion #TarotRap
- — Asali Earthwork (@AsaliEarthwork)Wed, Sep 21 2016 00:08:27A1: Not to mention how deeply you'll get to know the tarot to create something new out of something so well loved and ancient. #TarotRap
- — Shelby Converse (@ShelbyConverse)Wed, Sep 21 2016 00:06:29A1: total control, for sure! No matter the medium, creating & self-producing your own work is HUGE right now - let's keep it going #tarotrap
- — The Midheaven (@TheMidheaven)Wed, Sep 21 2016 00:08:12A1: Self publishing a deck would allow you to present the cards as you interpret them, or make a deck for a specific mood or role. #TarotRap
- — Little Fang Tarot (@LittleFangTarot)Wed, Sep 21 2016 00:07:08A1: every reader views the cards differently. You get creative control to decide how these messages are displayed https://twitter.com/thetarotlady/status/778384160138362880 …
- — J. Ryan (@queersttarot)Wed, Sep 21 2016 00:31:58A1: I can manage my vision the way that I want to without publisher curricula. #tarotrap https://twitter.com/thetarotlady/status/778384160138362880 …
- I love this question:
- Thoughts? This:
- — Carly Lynne (@infinitreetarot)Wed, Sep 21 2016 00:08:27A2: Tried and true might be good, but it's also valuable to invest in the new, esp when it's what the people want and need. #TarotRap
#TarotRap | 9/20/16
Topic: Self Published + Crowdfunded Tarot Decks. Host @thetarotlady
byTheresa Reed19 Views