- A wee recap of our weekly #TarotRap, a Twitter community for both the Tarot curious or Tarot fanatics! Even if you missed the chat, we have some highlights just for you!
- Time to get this party started for realz!
- Let's start with the first question:
- Thoughts on accuracy:
- — Jennifer Wheeler (@TarotChamber)Wed, Aug 10 2016 00:05:50A1: As with many topics, "it depends." I tend to find that the more specific the situation, the more accurate the timing can be. #tarotrap
- — Rachel (@PatchworkCrow)Wed, Aug 10 2016 00:06:06A1: I've never really tried to time events with tarot readings. I guess they're usually pretty vague in my experience. #TarotRap
- — Hilary Haggerty (@hsparry)Wed, Aug 10 2016 00:06:24
- — Ramona Lawrence (@RamonaShebops)Wed, Aug 10 2016 00:06:29
- — Jessi Huntenburg (@jessihuntenburg)Wed, Aug 10 2016 00:07:16A1: This is woo as hell, but it depends on my intuitive reaction to particular cards. If I get the shivers, shit's going down ASAP #TarotRap
- — tarot & dope shit. (@_deefells)Wed, Aug 10 2016 00:09:20A1. Very accurate, actually. My intuition tells me whether I need to tell time in terms of days/wks/months or fast/slow/super slow #TarotRap
- — Shelby Converse (@ShelbyConverse)Wed, Aug 10 2016 00:29:58Tarot + Timing is an apt topic considering I have lost track of time on vacation...is today Tuesday? Time for another #TarotRap!
- Let's move on to methods:
- Systems + methods:
- — Hilary Haggerty (@hsparry)Wed, Aug 10 2016 00:11:21A2: Working timing into the question. Ex: Will X be happening in the next month? -or- How can I get X to happen in the next month? #tarotrap
#TarotRap | 8/9/16
Topic: Tarot + Timing. Host @thetarotlady
byTheresa Reed6 Views