- A wee recap of our weekly #TarotRap, a Twitter community for both the Tarot curious or Tarot fanatics! Even if you missed the chat, we have some highlights just for you!
- — Theresa Reed (@thetarotlady)Wed, Aug 31 2016 00:00:02Welcome to #TarotRap, a weekly Twitter chat about Tarot! I'm your host Theresa Reed, The Tarot Lady. Please introduce yourself!
- Intros aside, time for the first question:
- — tarot & snark. (@_deefells)Wed, Aug 31 2016 00:06:03A1. Blocks from the sitter’s side, for sure. Also, mind clutter from myself. Experienced that for the first time today. #TarotRap
- — Rachel (@PatchworkCrow)Wed, Aug 31 2016 00:06:12A1: Not being in the right mindset / prepared for a reading can lead to inaccurate readings. Also: not asking the right questions. #TarotRap
- — Carly Lynne (@infinitreetarot)Wed, Aug 31 2016 00:06:37A1: As the reader, not being well rested, too worried about my own life, or if I have the flu, my powers are off. #tarotrap
- — Carly Lynne (@infinitreetarot)Wed, Aug 31 2016 00:07:49A1 cont. For the readee, if they aren't receptive to what's being said or if they're looking for a certain answer. #tarotrap
- — ComingOutTarot (@comingouttarot)Wed, Aug 31 2016 00:07:19A1 distraction, no meditation (focus), berating from querent, constant disbelief, not having an open mind… #TarotRap
- — The Midheaven (@TheMidheaven)Wed, Aug 31 2016 00:10:43A1: Perhaps your querent is less than truthful, or perhaps the reader isn't in the moment. We must maintain concentration. #TarotRap
- — Fiona Benjamin (@fionabenjamin_)Wed, Aug 31 2016 00:11:26A1: The reader's own agenda or ego. #tarotrap https://twitter.com/thetarotlady/status/770774209958125568 …
- Next one:
- — tarot & snark. (@_deefells)Wed, Aug 31 2016 00:09:33A2. If I don’t feel connected to the cards, there’s usually another deck calling for me to use. The querent– we meditate together #TarotRap
#TarotRap | 8/30/16
Topic: Tarot Readings Gone Bad. Host @thetarotlady
byTheresa Reed9 Views