- A wee recap of our weekly #TarotRap, a Twitter community for both the Tarot curious or Tarot fanatics! Even if you missed the chat, we have some highlights just for you!
- — Theresa Reed (@thetarotlady)Tue, Aug 02 2016 23:59:57Welcome to #TarotRap, a weekly Twitter chat about Tarot! I'm your host Theresa Reed, The Tarot Lady. Please introduce yourself!
- After introductions: the topic...
- And the first question is popped off:
- Answers come flying in:
- — Angelo Nasios (@angelonasios)Wed, Aug 03 2016 00:05:35
- — Angelo Nasios (@angelonasios)Wed, Aug 03 2016 00:09:14
- — Diana Chin (@dianarchin)Wed, Aug 03 2016 00:05:50A1. #TarotRap tarot helps me connect spirituality by providing purpose in my life as a wife and mother. https://twitter.com/thetarotlady/status/760627372479619072 …
- — Meranda (@strengthorlust)Wed, Aug 03 2016 00:06:26A1: As a means of reflection and exploration, which IS spiritual for me. #TarotRap https://twitter.com/thetarotlady/status/760627372479619072 …
- — Kristy Lyseng (@KJLyseng)Wed, Aug 03 2016 00:06:51A1: Tarot is the tool I use to talk to my goddess, my ancestors, and the Fae. In short, it's my connection to the divine. #tarotrap
- — Ruune (@ruunemagick)Wed, Aug 03 2016 00:07:53
- — Jessi Huntenburg (@jessihuntenburg)Wed, Aug 03 2016 00:07:40
- — Fiona Benjamin (@fionabenjamin_)Wed, Aug 03 2016 00:08:35A1: I divine with the cards, then flip them around and write a spell. I also work with the spirits of dead diviners 🌙 #TarotRap
#TarotRap | 8/2/16
Topic: Tarot and Spirituality. Host @thetarotlady
byTheresa Reed10 Views