- A wee recap of our weekly #TarotRap, a Twitter community for both the Tarot curious or Tarot fanatics! Even if you missed the chat, we have some highlights just for you!
- The first question:
- — Ms. Moneypenny (@BrujaBanton)Wed, Jul 06 2016 00:08:13A1. False!! I've never been gifted a deck and I been living just fine. I choose the decks that I'm called/drawn to. #tarotrap
- — The Midheaven (@TheMidheaven)Wed, Jul 06 2016 00:08:14I call bullsh*t. If I had never purchased a deck for myself, I never would have started reading. If you want one, just buy one! #TarotRap A1
- — Ramona Lawrence (@RamonaShebops)Wed, Jul 06 2016 00:07:51
- — You Are Magick (@YouAreMagick)Wed, Jul 06 2016 00:09:01A1: I wonder where this came from initially? It reminds me of esoteric mystery school initiations/invitations. #TarotRap
- — tarot & dope shit. (@_deefells)Wed, Jul 06 2016 00:09:59A1. I will say though, my first deck was gifted to me and we're like BFFs, but if I had to wait for one to be gifted... ha. #TarotRap
- — Carly Lynne (@infinitreetarot)Wed, Jul 06 2016 00:10:15A1. Some gifted decks are great, but sometimes don't vibe. If you wanna read and wait for a gift you might be waiting 4ever. #tarotrap
- — You Are Magick (@YouAreMagick)Wed, Jul 06 2016 00:11:50#tarotrap It also can be a contradictory one to the one you shouldn't ever use a used deck. A1. Fun contradictions!
- — Jeanna Kadlec (@girlbosswoo)Wed, Jul 06 2016 00:15:45A1: Total BS. Also, we live in a society where tarot is still taboo and so many practitioners are underprivileged. WTF. #tarotrap
- Next question!
- Hot topic:
- — tarot & dope shit. (@_deefells)Wed, Jul 06 2016 00:12:42A2. Why not? I feel as if you're honest enough with others while reading, you can be honest with yourself & navigate around bias #TarotRap
- — Ms. Moneypenny (@BrujaBanton)Wed, Jul 06 2016 00:13:36A2. I don't like reading cards for myself. It makes me anxious and I always feel like my judgement makes the reading inaccurate. #tarotrap
- — Shelby Converse (@ShelbyConverse)Wed, Jul 06 2016 00:13:40A2 (for real): You COULD read for yourself. CAN you? Only if you can be truly objective. Sometimes, you are too close. #TarotRap
#TarotRap | 7/5/16
Topic: Tarot Myths. Host @thetarotlady
byTheresa Reed15 Views