- A wee recap of our weekly #TarotRap, a Twitter community for both the Tarot curious or Tarot fanatics! Even if you missed the chat, we have some highlights just for you!
- — Theresa Reed (@thetarotlady)Wed, Jul 20 2016 00:00:25Welcome to #TarotRap, a weekly Twitter chat about Tarot! I'm your host Theresa Reed, The Tarot Lady. Please introduce yourself!
- And we're off!
- Do we or don't we? The results:
- — Diana R. Chin (@dianarchin)Wed, Jul 20 2016 00:05:28A1. #TarotRap yes I do. I feel that it provides more in depth meanings into my readings. https://twitter.com/thetarotlady/status/755553944085159938 …
- — Esmé Weijun Wang (@esmewang)Wed, Jul 20 2016 00:05:45A1. Nope! I don't because I haven't decided yet how to interpret them; I've heard different methods, but none call to me #TarotRap
- — tarot & dope shit. (@_deefells)Wed, Jul 20 2016 00:08:04
- — Rowan Laurel (@RowanLCreations)Wed, Jul 20 2016 00:06:12
- — Carly Lynne (@infinitreetarot)Wed, Jul 20 2016 00:06:16A1: Mostly, no - don't seem to need them. But everyone in a while a card insists on being read reversed! #TarotRap https://twitter.com/thetarotlady/status/755553944085159938 …
- — tarot & dope shit. (@_deefells)Wed, Jul 20 2016 00:06:22A1. Yep, unless I write or use a spread that calls for all cards to be read upright. It really helps to identify blocks. #TarotRap
- — Shelby Converse (@ShelbyConverse)Wed, Jul 20 2016 00:06:32A1: Yes, I do use reversed readings - unless ALL the cards are reversed because I was probably holding the deck upside down #TarotRap
- — Angel R. Rivera (@gypsylib)Wed, Jul 20 2016 00:07:31
- — Tabitha Dial (@TabithaDial)Wed, Jul 20 2016 00:08:37
- — You Refused The Call (@ShantaFabulous)Wed, Jul 20 2016 00:08:57A1. Not really. The cards tend to stay upright. However, I'll try to read a reversed card if it comes. #tarotrap https://twitter.com/thetarotlady/status/755553944085159938 …
- — Thalia Korbin (@taleraventarot)Wed, Jul 20 2016 00:11:55A1: #TarotRap I don't read reversals exactly. I think the "reversed" meeting is there depending on context in the spread.
- — Queen Nefertitties (@BeeMichelle)Wed, Jul 20 2016 00:17:00
- Awesome! Next question, please:
#TarotRap | 7/19/16
Topic: Reversed Tarot Cards. Host @thetarotlady
byTheresa Reed15 Views