- A wee recap of our weekly #TarotRap, a Twitter community for both the Tarot curious or Tarot fanatics! Even if you missed the chat, we have some highlights just for you!
- Let's make this #TarotRap party happen!
- First question of the night:
- Prepping a brand new deck:
- — Diana Chin 💎🌙🌸 (@dianarchin)Wed, May 03 2017 00:05:58A1 #tarotrap Open package. Say a prayer. Place crystals. Have it sitting next to me while I "interview" my deck. https://twitter.com/thetarotlady/status/859559207212863488 …
- — Hilary Haggerty (@tarotbyhilary)Wed, May 03 2017 00:06:55A1: I look through the entire deck, card by card. Then I shuffle, making a large circle with the cards, and shuffle them again. #TarotRap
- — Hilary Haggerty (@tarotbyhilary)Wed, May 03 2017 00:09:35A1: after all that shuffling, I sometimes will ask what it will be like to work with the deck, and pull a card. #TarotRap
- — Angel card readings (@crystalhalo444)Wed, May 03 2017 00:07:53A1 clear the deck then touch each card. I like to have it next to me for a few hours after. I never read from it right away #TarotRap
- — 💵Shanta💵 (@ShantaFabulous)Wed, May 03 2017 00:08:13A1. I'll go through the cards and look at them. I do an interview spread with them and sometimes sleep with them on my nightstand. #tarotrap
- — Danielle M. Holdman (@DanieMHoldman)Wed, May 03 2017 00:10:57A1:Burn sage around my deck, place it on my solar plexus and say a prayer, and explore each card then shuffle #tarotrap
- — The Whimsical Arcane (@whimsicalarcane)Wed, May 03 2017 00:14:14A1: I touch each cards, have a good look and feel at them, shuffle and proceed to interviewing them... Baaam! Connection! 🔮 #TarotRap https://twitter.com/thetarotlady/status/859559485886656512 …
- — Jasmine (@jrivera1374)Wed, May 03 2017 00:35:19
- Blessing the deck:
Topic: Tarot Rituals Host: @thetarotlady
byTheresa Reed8 Views