- A wee recap of our weekly #TarotRap, a Twitter community for both the Tarot curious or Tarot fanatics! Even if you missed the chat, we have some highlights just for you!
- Let's get this tarot party started!
- — Theresa Reed (@thetarotlady)Wed, Apr 19 2017 00:04:04Q1: Do you think the interpretations of the cards might be different for each age group? Ex: reading for teen vs. elder. #TarotRap
- Age matters:
- — Ethony* Dawn (@ethonytarot)Wed, Apr 19 2017 00:05:01
- — Diana Chin 💎🌙🌸 (@dianarchin)Wed, Apr 19 2017 00:05:34
- — Wooly Witchy (@woolywitchy)Wed, Apr 19 2017 00:05:39A1: I'd explain the cards slightly differently according to people's lived experience. References and that kind of thing, #tarotrap
- — Janet Boyer (@JanetBoyer)Wed, Apr 19 2017 00:06:24A1: Yes! Life experience at 10 different from adulthood. Just as each card has a continuum of light/dark, same w/ maturity levels. #TarotRap
- — Hilary Haggerty (@tarotbyhilary)Wed, Apr 19 2017 00:06:37A1: Maybe not the meaning deep down, but the interpretations and the vernacular used, definitely. Part 1/2 #TarotRap
- — Angel card readings (@crystalhalo444)Wed, Apr 19 2017 00:06:56
- — Hilary Haggerty (@tarotbyhilary)Wed, Apr 19 2017 00:07:43
- — The Whimsical Arcane (@whimsicalarcane)Wed, Apr 19 2017 00:08:04A1: I guess as you get older you began to understand Tarot in a deeper level. 🤔 #TarotRap https://twitter.com/thetarotlady/status/854485714280513537 …
- — Jessi Huntenburg (@jessihuntenburg)Wed, Apr 19 2017 00:09:04A1: Yes🙌 I consider the experience and perspective of my clients, so messages directly relate to where they are in their path #TarotRap
- — Rowan Wood (@Rowan_Wood)Wed, Apr 19 2017 00:19:07A1: Tarot card meanings adapt to each context and are rather fluid, so yes meanings could be different for teenagers v. elder. #TarotRap
Topic: Reading Tarot for Every Age Host: @thetarotlady
byTheresa Reed6 Views