- A wee recap of our weekly #TarotRap, a Twitter community for both the Tarot curious or Tarot fanatics! Even if you missed the chat, we have some highlights just for you!
- Let's get this gripe party started!
- Sucky decks:
- — Wooly Witchy (@woolywitchy)Wed, Mar 15 2017 00:05:47A: I get really ticked about how heteronormative most of them are, diversity is AWESOME and representation is so important. #tarotrap
- — Renara (@RenaraTarot)Wed, Mar 15 2017 00:05:48#TarotRap A1: Cardstock quality. It can make or break a deck for me. https://twitter.com/thetarotlady/status/841802197981634561 …
- — Hilary Haggerty (@tarotbyhilary)Wed, Mar 15 2017 00:05:59A1: Minor Arcana suits that don't have an overarching story to their suit... Makes it terribly hard to read if you are a beginner! #TarotRap
- — Rachel (@PatchworkCrow)Wed, Mar 15 2017 00:06:00A1: I hate it when a deck's Minor Arcana is neglected and too simplistic. A pic of 4 swords on a solid color bg tells me little. #TarotRap
- — Modern Witchy Woman (@mwitchywoman)Wed, Mar 15 2017 00:06:06A1 #tarotrap probably the differences in sizes. https://twitter.com/thetarotlady/status/841802197981634561 …
- — Mark Rider (@AStarcat)Wed, Mar 15 2017 00:07:25A1 #TarotRap My gripe is the lack of a 'standard' size. There are a lot of decks that are pretty close, but then the BIG cards come out
#TarotRap 3 /14/17
Topic: Tarot Pet Peeves. Host @thetarotlady
byTheresa Reed7 Views