- A wee recap of our weekly #TarotRap, a Twitter community for both the Tarot curious or Tarot fanatics! Even if you missed the chat, we have some highlights just for you!
- — Theresa Reed (@thetarotlady)Wed, Mar 08 2017 01:00:26Welcome to #TarotRap, a weekly Twitter chat about Tarot! I'm your host Theresa Reed, The Tarot Lady. Please introduce yourself!
- Going back to the backstory:
- The way back:
- — Renara (@RenaraTarot)Wed, Mar 08 2017 01:05:31#tarotrap A1: I don't need it. If they want to share fine. But the less I know validates more because it proves I'm not cold reading. https://twitter.com/thetarotlady/status/839280510740361216 …
- — Hilary Haggerty (@tarotbyhilary)Wed, Mar 08 2017 01:06:40A1: However, many times I will have the past position in a reading. Past gives rise to present, present gives rise to future. 2/2 #TarotRap
- — Hilary Haggerty (@tarotbyhilary)Wed, Mar 08 2017 01:07:38A1: After the cards are laid out and interpreted, THEN I will ask for backstory, if it's needed/necessary by then. #TarotRap
- — J. Ryan (@queersttarot)Wed, Mar 08 2017 01:06:20A1: Depends. Do I need to know the situation for most client readings? No, the cards usually tell me all I need. #tarotrap https://twitter.com/thetarotlady/status/839280510740361216 …
- — The People's Oracle (@PeoplesOracle)Wed, Mar 08 2017 01:08:37
- — Søren (@IntuitiveSplash)Wed, Mar 08 2017 01:09:12A1: A backstory is certainly useful as it can add context to what's being inquired about. But it isn't always necessary. #TarotRap
- — 3MoonGoddess 🌛🌝🌜 (@TresMoonGoddess)Wed, Mar 08 2017 01:15:25A1: It depends on the question being asked. Sometimes the past is pertinent to the answer to the question #TarotRap
- When should we go back?
#TarotRap | 3/7/17
Topic: The Past. Host @thetarotlady
byTheresa Reed7 Views