- A wee recap of our weekly #TarotRap, a Twitter community for both the Tarot curious or Tarot fanatics! Even if you missed the chat, we have some highlights just for you!
- First question:
- Pattern up:
- — J. Ryan (@queersttarot)Wed, Mar 01 2017 01:05:31A1: numbers repeating, I tie back to their majors. Elements. Shapes. #TarotRap https://twitter.com/thetarotlady/status/836743860453801984 …
- — Søren (@IntuitiveSplash)Wed, Mar 01 2017 01:06:00A1: The elements, the numbers, how the cards interact with each other and what presents itself strongly in the artwork. #TarotRap
- — Shelby Converse (@ShelbyConverse)Wed, Mar 01 2017 01:06:52A1: elements/suits, numbers, colors, symbolism...if I have the privilege of past readings, patterns may carry over. #TarotRap
- — 01 The Magician (@nellaworldpeace)Wed, Mar 01 2017 01:07:50a1: I look for a preponderance or a lack of a certain suit, a repeated number, preponderance of trump cards #tarotrap
- — Little Rowan Co (@LittleRowanCo)Wed, Mar 01 2017 01:08:57A1: #TarotRap reputation is important, I also look for no repetition, lack of a clear pattern is also notable.
- — Feral Negress (@FeralNegress)Wed, Mar 01 2017 01:09:47Erica here. A1. I look for numerical and elemental patterns. It often signals what's going on. #TarotRap https://twitter.com/thetarotlady/status/836743860453801984 …
- Major league
- — Hilary Haggerty (@tarotbyhilary)Wed, Mar 01 2017 01:09:29A2: A reading comprised mostly of Majors is usually a "sit up and pay attention" reading. Big things happening. Major shifts. #tarotrap
- — Rowan Wood (@Rowan_Wood)Wed, Mar 01 2017 01:09:37A2: Depending on the context - Larger life events, forces likely outside of the querent's control, issues on a spiritual level. #TarotRap
- — Bonnie Fernandes (@tarotsalve)Wed, Mar 01 2017 01:10:08A2. To me, lots of majors shows a lot going on, and also that it's got a lot of momentum built up around it--harder to stop. #tarotrap
#TarotRap | 2/28/17
Topic: Patterns in Tarot Readings. Host @thetarotlady
byTheresa Reed12 Views