- A wee recap of our weekly #TarotRap, a Twitter community for both the Tarot curious or Tarot fanatics! Even if you missed the chat, we have some highlights just for you!
- — Theresa Reed (@thetarotlady)Wed, Nov 02 2016 00:00:35Welcome to #TarotRap, a weekly Twitter chat about Tarot! I'm your host Theresa Reed, The Tarot Lady. Please introduce yourself!
- Starting right at the top:
- — Wooly Witchy (@woolywitchy)Wed, Nov 02 2016 00:06:06
- — Vella Mour (@VellaMour)Wed, Nov 02 2016 00:07:12
- — Angel card readings (@crystalhalo444)Wed, Nov 02 2016 00:07:23A1 one I use for weight & health challenges. It gives my clients great insight to how and why they have the issue & steps to heal #TarotRap
- — Inbox Empowerment (@InboxMpowerment)Wed, Nov 02 2016 00:07:43A1 Right now I am into 4 card spreads. They feel right, but it could be the questions I'm getting. #tarotrap
- — Jeanna Kadlec (@jeannakadlec)Wed, Nov 02 2016 00:08:42A1 contd: Weirdly, I never do either of those spreads for clients. I have a 5-card spread that's my fave for client work. #TarotRap
- — Shelby Converse (@ShelbyConverse)Wed, Nov 02 2016 00:08:26A1: I'm super boring (traditional?) - I like an old fashioned Celtic Cross, hit up all the questions I could have like bam! bam! #tarotrap
- — #kitchenwitch216 (@TresMoonGoddess)Wed, Nov 02 2016 00:09:35A1: I will usually do a 4 card spread for a quick check in, but if I'm doing a full reading the Celtic Cross is my go to #TarotRap
- — Asali Earthwork (@AsaliEarthwork)Wed, Nov 02 2016 00:19:05A1: Favorite tarot spread is a 3 card "tell me the story" spread. I can use it for just about any situation #tarotrap
- — The Midheaven (@TheMidheaven)Wed, Nov 02 2016 00:21:17
#TarotRap | 11/1/16
Topic: Tarot Spreads. Host @thetarotlady
byTheresa Reed16 Views