- A wee recap of our weekly #TarotRap, a Twitter community for both the Tarot curious or Tarot fanatics! Even if you missed the chat, we have some highlights just for you!
- — Theresa Reed (@thetarotlady)Wed, Feb 01 2017 00:59:49Welcome to #TarotRap, a weekly Twitter chat about Tarot! I'm your host Theresa Reed, The Tarot Lady. Please introduce yourself!
- I predict most people will say no to the first question:
- Was I right?
- — Wooly Witchy (@woolywitchy)Wed, Feb 01 2017 01:04:04A1: I use Tarot to get guidance on a situation and how it might develop, not specifically to predict things, but to evaluate. #tarotrap
- — Diana Chin (@dianarchin)Wed, Feb 01 2017 01:04:18A1 #tarotrap nope. I use tarot on finding trends and patterns. https://twitter.com/thetarotlady/status/826596808877080576 …
- — Wooly Witchy (@woolywitchy)Wed, Feb 01 2017 01:04:43A1: I think in some ways trying to predict would interfere with free will, but I could look at the energies around a situation. #tarotrap
- — Topaz and Tourmaline (@WriteofPassage0)Wed, Feb 01 2017 01:05:14A1 I like how tarot empowers and that nothing's set in stone -predictions seem more set in stone to me and I get intimidated #tarotrap
- — Hilary Haggerty (@tarotbyhilary)Wed, Feb 01 2017 01:05:24
- — Sequoia (aka Carly) (@infinitreetarot)Wed, Feb 01 2017 01:05:27A1: I use tarot to look at likely direction that things are headed in, if nothing changes.Does that count as prediction? Not sure. #tarotrap
- — Stacey B. (@TarotPugs)Wed, Feb 01 2017 01:05:28A1. Sort of. However not exactly for exact dates/weeks. But I usually give around monthly or within a few months for predictions. #TarotRap
- — Topaz and Tourmaline (@WriteofPassage0)Wed, Feb 01 2017 01:06:19A1 Then again, three to six month or yearlong spreads are tecnically predictive, so maybe I need to practice more with those? #tarotrap
- — Wooly Witchy (@woolywitchy)Wed, Feb 01 2017 01:07:13
- — Angel card readings (@crystalhalo444)Wed, Feb 01 2017 01:06:22A1: If I had to say yes or no it would be no. It is more for clarity. Too much wild west free will can happen! #tarotrap
- — M. 🥄😵 (@liftyourlamp)Wed, Feb 01 2017 01:06:24A1. I don't use tarot for prediction. I'd like to put it to the test some time though, just to see what it can do, if anything. #tarotrap https://twitter.com/thetarotlady/status/826596808877080576 …
- — Bonnie Fernandes (@tarotsalve)Wed, Feb 01 2017 01:07:04A1. Not really. I use it to look at the now. That relates to the future, people tell me I'm predictive, but it's not how I think. #TarotRap
#TarotRap | 1/31/17
Topic: Tarot + Prediction. Host @thetarotlady
byTheresa Reed16 Views