- A wee recap of our weekly #TarotRap, a Twitter community for both the Tarot curious or Tarot fanatics! Even if you missed the chat, we have some highlights just for you!
- — Theresa Reed (@thetarotlady)Wed, Jan 18 2017 00:59:19Welcome to #TarotRap, a weekly Twitter chat about Tarot! I'm your host Theresa Reed, The Tarot Lady. Please introduce yourself!
- Question #1:
- Man made:
- — Diamond Moonflower (@dianarchin)Wed, Jan 18 2017 01:04:46A1 The Emperor. I feel there's plenty of Mars / Aries energy from the card #TarotRap https://twitter.com/thetarotlady/status/821523343505498112 …
- — Wooly Witchy (@woolywitchy)Wed, Jan 18 2017 01:04:55A1: I work really hard to get away from "traditional" gender roles in my tarot reading so these questions might be a little tough. #tarotrap
- — Wooly Witchy (@woolywitchy)Wed, Jan 18 2017 01:07:00
- — J. Ryan (@queersttarot)Wed, Jan 18 2017 01:05:52A1: IV comes to mind. I was gonna say the kings but I've read more women who were kings so I'm like masc/fem? What's that? #tarotrap https://twitter.com/thetarotlady/status/821523343505498112 …
- — Shelby Converse (@ShelbyConverse)Wed, Jan 18 2017 01:06:30A1: the typical answer would be the Emperor but I feel he is overcompensating for something... ;) #tarotrap
#TarotRap | 1/17/17
Topic: Masculine + Feminine. Host @thetarotlady
byTheresa Reed9 Views