- A wee recap of our first #TarotRap, a Twitter community for both the Tarot curious or Tarot fanatics! Even if you missed the chat, we have some highlights just for you!
- Here's what a few tarot folk had to say:
- — Jennifer Wheeler (@TarotChamber)Wed, Jun 15 2016 00:06:51A1: I got interested in tarot during high school. Life seemed turbulent and I wanted some way to find "answers" about life. #tarotrap
- — Fiona Benjamin (@tarotbyfiona)Wed, Jun 15 2016 00:14:05A1: I liked this boy in middle school. Got a tarot deck to ask how he felt about me 😹 #TarotRap https://twitter.com/thetarotlady/status/742870637488812032 …
- — Dana (@alavendermoon)Wed, Jun 15 2016 00:22:09A1: Walked past a tarot tent at a Ren faire and picked up a deck as a souvenir, then found out a friend had just started learning! #TarotRap
- First tarot deck?
- Lots of different options:
- — The Midheaven (@TheMidheaven)Wed, Jun 15 2016 00:36:14My first tarot deck was the Morgan Greer. I still love the vivid colors & in-your-face imagery. It's a great RWS alternative! #TarotRap A2
- Book recommendations:
- — Janet Boyer (@JanetBoyer)Wed, Jun 15 2016 00:42:15
- — nikkiana (@nikkiana)Wed, Jun 15 2016 00:36:07A3. I'd probably recommend Holistic Tarot and Tarot Fundamentals. #TarotRap https://twitter.com/thetarotlady/status/742875124433571840 …
- Where do we stumble when we first begin?
- — The Midheaven (@TheMidheaven)Wed, Jun 15 2016 00:41:19Biggest stumbling block when learning to read was putting down the "little white book"! Intuition > perfectionism #TarotRap A4
- — Galaxy Tone (@galaxytone)Wed, Jun 15 2016 00:37:46A4: Learning what the cards meant. I wish I'd had more confidence in my intuition, but I really relied on books at first. #tarotrap
Topic: Getting Started With Tarot. Host @thetarotlady
byTheresa Reed55 Views